Monday 20 January 2014

Wedding Photography at The Devonshire Fell Hotel Burnsall

This wedding saw me returning to The Devonshire Fell Hotel Burnsall for wedding photography, this is a venue that I haven't visited for a while so it was great to return! My day started with the groom and his best man before they took their places for the wedding ceremony, the bride and her party arrived and it was time for the day to begin. After the ceremony it was time for the family group wedding photographs, before I took the bride and groom away to visit some of the great landscape that is around the Devonshire Fell Hotel. My day ended with a mock cutting of the cake before the wedding breakfast.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk


























No comments:

Post a Comment