Friday 17 January 2014

Wedding Photography at The Owl Hambleton York

This wedding saw me returning to the Owl Hambleton for wedding photography, I have visited this venue a few times for wedding photography through the wedding seasons. My day started with the bride and her preparations before some wedding photographs with the groom and his men before the ceremony started. After a few wedding photographs with the bride and her dad it was time for the ceremony to begin. Once the register was signed it was time for the group and family wedding photographs and some lovely bride and groom wedding photography before the wedding breakfast. The rest of the day was filled with speeches, some casual photographs of the guests and the first dance before I took my leave.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk















































No comments:

Post a Comment