Monday 20 January 2014

Wedding Photography at Wortley Hall Sheffield

This wedding saw me returning to Wortley Hall Sheffield for wedding photography. Wortley Hall Sheffield is a venue that I have visited before in my wedding career and it was brilliant to return again! My day started with the bride and her preparations before I met up with the groom and his men for their wedding photography, the sun was out and really shining for this wedding however that is not always a good thing especially the winter sun as it is so low in the sky. The groom took his place in the ceremony and it was time for the bride to arrive. The ceremony was filled with lots of lovely moments and when the bride and groom made their exit it was time for the wedding photography to begin with the family group wedding photographs. This was followed by the bride and groom wedding photography and produced some lovely images. The rest of the day was filled with the speeches and first dance before I took my leave.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk













No comments:

Post a Comment