Monday 3 February 2014

Wedding Photography at Wentbridge House Hotel

This wedding saw me return to Wentbridge House Hotel for wedding photography in the dead of winter, the ceremony was due to start late in the afternoon and the light was fading but I still managed to get some lovely wedding photographs for the bride and groom. My day started with the groom and his men before the bride arrived and the wedding ceremony began. After the ceremony we ventured outside to photograph the family and as the light was fading I moved onto the bride and groom wedding photography, my day ended with a mock cutting of the cake before the wedding breakfast.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk


















No comments:

Post a Comment