Thursday 9 November 2017

The Craiglands Hotel Ilkley Wedding Photography

This Winter wedding saw me visit The Craiglands Hotel Ikley for wedding photography. This venue is one of the venues that I visit intermitently. I would love to work at the Craiglands Hotel Ilkley more because of the fantastic opportunities but it's not very popular for me.

My day started with a very calm bride and her preparations at the Craiglands Hotel before I met with the groom and his best man before the wedding ceremony. The bride arrived and the nerves were starting to show with her shaky bouquet but the ceremony went without a hitch and it was time for the family group wedding photographs and the bride and groom wedding photography around the grounds of the Craiglands. The speeches followed this and the wedding breakfast before the evening reception and first dance.

Winter weddings do have a big appeal to me as I know that it gets dark really early but that gives me the chance to shoot some night time photography and if the conditions are right it produces some beautiful images!

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/


























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment