Tuesday 30 January 2018

New Album for 2018!!

Every year I try to add to the albums that I offer so that I can give you the best albums I can find! This year has seen the addition of a new Acrylic fronted album which now has the USB intergrated into the album box. It is a lovely album and with the intergrated USB its a complete album set which means you won't misplace the USB! Always a bonus!

Below is a little montage of the new album, it is available in both leatherette and textile and also has the option to upgrade to 30x30cm for a larger album and I have also introduced the option to upgrade to metallic card which I will be uploading a sample of shortly!

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit:
www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find me on Facebook at:
www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/



No comments:

Post a Comment