Monday 17 June 2019

Where I shoot and what can be achieved!

I quite often hear couples say to me that there isn't many places to take their wedding photographs at their wedding venue or that they can't think of anywhere to use. This is where I come in, as a full time professional and qualified photographer I can see things a little differently! This very recent wedding shows just what can be done with a little bit of imagination and some trees and grass. There doesn't need to be loads to make a lovely set of wedding photographs that have a woodland feel, you wouldn't know that just behind me was a car park.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit: www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find me on Facebook and some great reviews from previous clients at: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/








No comments:

Post a Comment