Thursday 6 February 2020

The West Mill Derby Wedding Photography

This wedding saw me visit a new wedding venue for me and I would love to go back. The West Mill Derby is full of lovely quirky features and its a huge mill! My day of wedding photography started with the bride and her preparations in the dressing room at The West Mill before I met with the groom and his best man. The bride arrived and it was time for the wedding ceremony. The weather was quite chilly and also very windy so we did the confetti as the bride and groom left the ceremony which was amazing. After this we braved the cold for the family group wedding photographs before some great natural bride and groom wedding photography which really showed the bride and groom's fun and happy side!
The rest of the day was filled with lots of natural wedding photography moments including the speeches and first dance.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find me and lots of great reviews from previous clients on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/

And New for 2020 is my Instagram please give me a follow here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/




































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment