Monday 23 November 2020

Saltmarshe Hall Autumn Wedding Photography

Here are a few more wedding photographs from the wedding of Hollie & Sam at Saltmarshe Hall.

Saltmarshe Hall is a new wedding venue for me and I really loved all the wedding photography opportunites that there are there. 

There were so many lovely wedding photographs that I had to share a few more with you all! I really love the Autumn colours and I like to use tones that really enhance the colours that were there on the day!

If you are planning your big day and would like more information on the wedding photography packages that I have to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk just get in touch as I will be more than happy to help you!

I cover the Yorkshire and Humberside regions for wedding photography and I have been photographing weddings for many years. 

You can find lots of previous clients reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/

Why not give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/









No comments:

Post a Comment