Thursday 19 November 2020

A Few More Wedding Photographs from Lila And James's Wedding at Wentbridge House Hotel Pontefract

Here are a few more from Lila & James's wedding the day before lockdown at Wentbridge House Hotel it was a lovely day with a great couple who wanted lots of wedding photographs of them together which I was more than happy to do.

I'm there on your day to photograph you however you want to be, whether that be very natural with hardly any posing or if you want to spend lots of time on the two of you I don't mind at all! Just let me know.

I am more than happy to travel throughout the Yorkshire and Humberside region for wedding photography.

If you are still looking for a wedding photographer please just get in touch or visit my website at www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find lots of client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/









No comments:

Post a Comment