Sunday 14 February 2021

Barnsley Wedding Photographer

Happy Valentines Day everyone and also Happy Wedding Anniversary to Hannah & Kyle who were married a year ago today at Barnsley Town Hall a year ago today!

It was a cold and windy day for Hannah & Kyle but we still managed to get some lovely wedding photographs before the wedding reception!

I cover the Yorkshire and Humberside regions for wedding photography but if you are getting married outside of those areas just let me know and I maybe able to help!

If you are still looking for your wedding photographer and would like to know more about the wedding photography packages that I have to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk or just get in touch and I will be more than happy to help!

You can find lots of previous client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/



No comments:

Post a Comment