Friday 5 February 2021

Where I shoot Creative Wedding Photography

I have seen a few posts recently about why do I need a wedding photographer can't my friends just take some nice photos? And yes of course they can but when you book me for your wedding photography you will have my creative eye and skills for your wedding photography. The below is an example of what I can do.. you see a boring country road but I see the opportunities that can be had there!!

This wedding photograph was taken at The Star Inn at Harome which is a lovely quirky wedding venue!

If you are searching for a creative wedding photographer that looks outside the box for your wedding photography then just get in touch or have a look on my website for my prices and packages www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find lots of previous wedding client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/





No comments:

Post a Comment