Thursday 2 May 2019

Waterton Park Hotel Wedding Photography Slideshow

This wedding photography slideshow is from a recent wedding at Waterton Park Hotel, as many of you know I work at Waterton Park many times a year and I know the venue and also the staff really well! The day was very sunny which can be a bit of a challenge especially over the lake!

This slideshow is slightly different at it includes Drone aerial video footage! This was one of the first times that I had used the drone that wasn't training and I am very happy with the results!

My day started with the bride and her preparations before I met with the men and we made our way to the ceremony which was to be held on the island. The bride made her entrance and the ceremony was filled with some lovely moments. The rest of the day was filled with the family group wedding photographs and also the bride and groom wedding photography taking advantage of all the great places at Waterton Park Hotel this included some drone time too. After the speeches it was time for the first dance and merriment.

For more information on the wedding photography packages that Amore Photography has to offer please visit
www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find me and some great reviews on Facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/


No comments:

Post a Comment