Thursday 10 December 2020

Finer Details Meetings Information

Hi everyone, I have changed the timings of the finer details meeting/call just slightly and only for a little while until things settle a bit more with the world!

Instead of the 4 to 6 week point before the wedding I will be in touch closer to the date incase there are any changes or tier changes that effect your wedding day. This is so that you aren't having to go through the details and the emotional rollercoaster of changing your plans with me as I know there will be other things you will need to be planning! 

If you would still like to hold your finer details meeting/call at the 4 to 6 week point before your wedding date you are more than welcome to just get in touch!

If you have any questions about anything just let me know as I am always happy to help!  

You can find all my packages and pricing information on my website here: www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find lots of previous clients reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/



No comments:

Post a Comment