Friday 15 January 2021

Most Popular Wedding Photography Packages

I have had another little flurry of bookings and enquiries this week which is amazing to say that we are in lockdown! It just goes to show that love isn't cancelled and that all you lovely couples are still planning for your special day!

With that in mind I thought I would let you know what my most popular packages are at the moment they are the Gold and Platinum packages! 

Both packages are fantastic packages with different levels of coverage and at a fantastic price too!

If you have any questions or need any help with any of the packages or would like to check if your wedding date is free please just get in touch. You can view all my packages in full on my website here: www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find lots of previous clients reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/




No comments:

Post a Comment