Friday 7 May 2021

The Parsonage York Wedding Photographer

 

My latest wedding at the Parsonage York North Yorkshire.

Apologies for not posting this sooner. This is one of my many lockdown and restriction weddings that I photographed. This wedding was at The Parsonage Hotel and Spa in York. My day started with the bridal preparations and went all the way through to the only dance! We even managed to get some sparkler and nighttime photography. Although restrictions at the time meant only 15 people including the bride and groom could be there it was still a wonderful wedding day. 

If you are looking for your wedding photographer and would like to know more about the wedding photography packages that I have to offer please visit my website www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find lots of pervious client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment