Monday 7 October 2024

A Cosy Autumn Wedding at Tankersley Manor

There’s something magical about Autumn weddings, and capturing a cosy wedding in the Crook Barn at Tankersley Manor is always a delight. The rustic charm of the barn, with its wooden beams and exposed stone walls, creates a warm and inviting atmosphere perfect for an intimate celebration.

One of my favorite parts of photographing an autumn wedding in the Crook Barn is the warm fairy lights that add to the cosy feel of the barn.

As a Barnsley wedding photographer, I visit Tankersley Manor all year round but I think Autumn is my favourite.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography packages I have to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find lots of previous couples reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield




No comments:

Post a Comment