Tuesday 18 January 2022

Holdsworth House Halifax Wedding Photography

This wedding photography blog is from Holdsworth House in Halifax, it was a very rainy day for Gabrielle and Aiden but that didn't put the bride and groom venturing out for their wedding photography in the grounds of Holdsworth House Halifax and having umbrellas can sometimes be a great wedding photography prop.

I visit Holdsworth House for wedding photography lots through the wedding season and I know the wedding venue really well.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography packages that I have to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk or just get in touch.

You can find lots of previous client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment