Sunday 2 January 2022

Selby Abbey Wedding Photographer The Woodlands Leeds Wedding Photography

 Here is a beautiful set of wedding photographs from Yasmin & Dale's wedding at Selby Abbey and The Woodlands. 

I have visited Selby Abbey before for wedding photography and it is a great place to photograph. After the wedding ceremony we made our way to the Woodlands Leeds for the family wedding photography and also some great bride and groom wedding photography before the wedding breakfast. The rest of the day was filled with documentary photography and the first dance.

You can find all my packages and pricing on my website here: www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk or just get in touch and I will be more than happy to help.

You can find lots of previous clients reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/

















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment