Wednesday 20 July 2022

Dimple Well Lodge Hotel Wedding Photography

Here is a little peek at Lani and James wedding day at Dimple Well Lodge Hotel in Ossett. I visit Dimple Well Lodge for wedding photography quite regularly and it's always great to go back.

My day started with the bridal preparations at Dimple Well Lodge before I met with the groom and his men. Lani made her entrance and the wedding ceremony was lovely. The rest of the day was filled with family group wedding photographs in the gardens at Dimple Well Lodge before some bride and groom wedding photography and lots of documentary wedding photography too.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do you can visit my wedding photography website here: www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find lots of previous client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/












No comments:

Post a Comment