Monday 25 July 2022

The Huntsman Inn Holmfirth Wedding Photography

Here is a little peek from Kathryn and Scott's wedding at The Huntsman Inn in Holmfirth. This was on of a few visits that I have got at The Huntsman Inn for wedding photography this year. 

My day started with bridal preparations at The Huntsman Inn before the wedding ceremony. The rest of the day was filled with the family group wedding photographs and lots of documentary wedding photography. As the evenings are still light we did the bride and groom wedding photography after the wedding breakfast in the fields surrounding The Huntsman Inn.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I have to offer you can visit my wedding photography website here: www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can see lots of previous client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/












No comments:

Post a Comment