Friday 13 January 2023

Lets talk about Confetti

Let's talk about Confetti! I know that a few wedding venues don't allow confetti but if you can have it at your wedding venue, definitely do it and I would recommend getting as much as you can! A walk through confetti is lots of fun to do, it gets your guests really involved in your day and gives you some amazing photos too!

This confetti tunnel was from Charlotte and Aaron's wedding day at Thorpe Park Hotel in Leeds and they definitely went with the more is more attitude when it came to the confetti and the photos look epic!

As a Wakefield based wedding photography I cover the Yorkshire region for wedding photography, if you are getting married outside of this area, get in touch as I may still be able to help.

You can find all my packages and pricing on my website www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find me and lots of previous client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/





No comments:

Post a Comment