Saturday 14 January 2023

What do we do if it rains?

I quite often have couples ask 'what do we do if it rains?' and my answer is always the same, we do what we have planned but with a few tweaks. 
This could mean that we do your group shots inside your wedding venue or even in a nice doorway and I always recommend to get a couple of clear umbrellas that we can use for outdoor photos with the newly weds! 
Here is a lovely example of a rainy day from Gabrielle and Aiden's wedding day at Holdsworth House in Halifax where I am a recommended photographer.

Holdsworth House is a lovely wedding venue in Halifax and as a recommended photographer at Holdsworth House I visit for wedding photography lots of times through the year.

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do, you can visit my wedding photography website here: www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find me and lots of previous client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/






No comments:

Post a Comment