Monday 20 February 2023

Villa Farm and Barn York Wedding Photographer

Here is a full blog from Sarah and Norm's wedding day. They were married at Villa Farm and Barn in York which is a stunning wedding venue where you can have an outdoor ceremony and then explore all the wedding photography opportunities around the grounds!

This was my first wedding at Villa Farm in York and it was a pleasure to be able to photograph there. My day started with the bridal preparations and also a little bit of groom preparations before we made our way to the outdoor ceremony which has got one of the longest aisles I have ever seen! 

The rest of the day was filled with a few family group wedding photos before the bridal party fun and then it was time for the bride and groom wedding photography where we visited lots of lovely spots! Villa Farm in York really lends itself to natural wedding photography to capture the moments of the day.

My day finished with the first dance and partying!

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do, you can visit my wedding photography website here: www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find lots of previous client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/











































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment