Sunday 12 February 2023

Why I don't attend Wedding Fayres

I'm quite often asked if I attend wedding fayres and the short answer is no however I wanted to explain a bit more about why I don't attend them.

As a professional wedding photographer, I understand while attending wedding fayres can be a great way to showcase my work and attract new clients, I have found that relying on word of mouth referrals can be just as effective.

When a happy couple recommends my services to their friends, family, or co-workers, this can be particularly impactful as potential clients are likely to trust the opinion of people they know and love.

I also make sure that my customer service is as good as I can. This means responding to enquiries promptly, answering questions clearly and honestly, and going above and beyond to make sure my clients are happy and satisfied.

You will never find me at wedding fayres but you can always find me in the office. 

If you would like to know more about the wedding photography that I do, you can visit my wedding photography website here: www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

You can find me and lots of previous client reviews on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/



No comments:

Post a Comment