Thursday 27 August 2020

Pre Wedding Shoots Available

Did you know that I offer pre wedding shoots? These great photographs are from a very recent pre wedding shoot with the lovely Becky & Rick who's wedding I will be photographing next year!

These shoots can be a great way to get a feel for how I work and also give you a bit more confidence in front of the camera.

The shoots are £25 and include up to 1 hour of photography, a private web gallery to view the images and 1 digital download in high quality to use as you wish with the option to purchase more if you would like to.

If you would like to book a pre wedding shoot then just get in touch!

For more information on the wedding photography packages that I have to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find me on Facebook and lots of lovely reviews here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/






No comments:

Post a Comment