Saturday 8 August 2020

Wedding Albums Available!!

Just a little reminder that I offer beautiful storybook wedding albums!

What a way to show off your wedding photographs!

These 10x10 inch acrylic fronted wedding albums are just stunning and come in a range of materials for the album binding including Velvets and Suedes!

If you don't like the acrylic you have the option of a full material album with your names and wedding date etched into the material!

If you would like to order one of these stunners, they are £200 for the album, presentation box and USB that will contain your wedding photos in high quality!

I have new samples arriving too and I am hoping to get a video of them so you can see the quality and loveliness!!

For more information on the storybook albums and also the wedding photography packages I have to offer please visit www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/



No comments:

Post a Comment