Tuesday 4 August 2020

What happens to your wedding photographs

Just thought I would do a little post about what happens to your wedding photographs after the day.

Once they have had all the eyes shut, repeats and microblurs removed it's time to edit your photos. Nothing is given to you straight from the camera and I take a real pride in editing your photos to the highest standard!

I do some in colour, vintage tones and black and white and lots of bits inbetween. Of course if you just want all colour or all vintage that can be done for you too! Just let me know when we have our finer details meeting!

Once this is completed you are left with a beautiful set of wedding photographs for you to enjoy for years to come!

For more information on the wedding photography packages that I have to offer please www.amoreweddingplanning.co.uk

Find me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/amorephotographyofwakefield/

Give me a follow on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/amorephotographywakefield/

No comments:

Post a Comment